CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resources Management
Set at undergraduate level the qualification will help to develop your ability to evaluate the effectiveness of different Human Resources (HR) models and practices and increase the understanding of the external factors that impact upon HR activities and organisations, whilst also developing planning, analytical and problem solving skills. They also offer you the opportunity to build on your expertise in your chosen HR subject.
Email/Ebost: firstname.lastname@example.org/Telephone/Ffon: 01443 663128
Course title: CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resources Management
Awarding body: CIPD
This unit is suitable for persons who:
- Seek to develop a career in HR management and development
- Are working in the field of HR management and development and need to extend their knowledge and skills
- Have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies
- Need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational and environmental context.
The qualification covers the following modules:
- Developing Professional Practice
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
- Using Information in Human Resources
- Improving Organisational Performance
- Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Managing and Co-ordinating the Human Resources Function
Course duration: One evening per week (5pm-9pm) 40 weeks
Entry requirements: No formal entry requirements although an induction interview will be completed.
QCA Accredited: Yes
Telephone/Ffon: 01443 663128