Talent Selection Workshop
Are you recruiting and want to brush up on your interview skills or learn a bit more about the recruitment process? Recruting and Talent Selection is a highly effective course providing an overview of the recruitment, selection and resourcing process, including preparation for, and practical experience of, conducting interviews
Why should I do this course?
This course provides you with the essential tools for if you are undertaking recruitment and selection activity. The group discussions and practical application of your skills developed over day will enable you to understand how best to construct job descriptions and person specifications, and ascertain suitably effective induction processes.
What will it cover?
- Recruitment and selection policies: attracting talent; the benefits of attracting and retaining a diverse workforce
- The recruitment and selection process: key elements Equal opportunities: dealing with subjectivity, diversity and good practice; legal issues in recruitment and selection
- Unconcious Bias
- Compiling a job description, person specification and writing competencies
- Interviewing skills: preparing questions and questioning techniques; structuring the interview, body language
- Practicing your interviewing and selection skills: role playing a selection interview
- Making a decision: arriving at soundly-based selection decisions; evaluating candidates at shortlist stage and after interview; feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- The importance of effective induction: the basics of an induction process.
The course trainer has a wealth of experience in the recruitment and selection methods as well as instructing on various HR CIPD courses.
Where will it be held?
Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre
Will I need to bring anything?
Bring a notepad and pen and an open mind and prepardness to get involved.
Sounds Great! How do I apply?
Apply be sending an email to email@example.com