Digital Marketing Executive - Newport
My client are currently thriving, and due to their success they have created a new vacancy for a digital marketing coordinator. The ideal candidate will engage in all digital marketing for the group websites, create adverts using Adobe Photoshop and write engaging blogs on a daily basis.
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the design, execution & implementation of marketing activities and strategies. The role encompasses all aspects from creative graphic design to daily detailed website & blog updates and PR activities.
The Company predominantly utilises digital marketing and therefore the main role is focused on updating and developing the websites with engaging content and a focus on SEO & PPC along with email marketing and social media with the aim of increasing sales leads for the company.
The role will require design of online banners using Photoshop alongside creative content for email marketing campaigns. The Marketing Executive will also be required to monitor and report on the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and reporting this to Management.
The incumbent will require creative flair, an eye for detail, knowledge of digital marketing requirements, excellent English both spelling and grammar, time management skills, digital marketing knowledge/experience and an enthusiastic passion for e-marketing. They will also have a proven track record of producing compelling, original and innovative content. They must also be conversant with SEO strategies.
· Researching content, producing original copy and images for news & blogs across all company websites and adding additional pages/content where appropriate.
· Monitoring and updating of all PPC, Google Adwords and remarketing banner campaigns.
· Updating information and images on all three company websites on a daily basis in line with sales & marketing campaigns and ensuring best practice for SEO.
· Assist in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, You Tube, Instagram, Google+) working to engage, build followers and generate sales leads.
· Creating artwork for all advertising, utilising Adobe Photoshop and creating print copy for offline & direct marketing campaigns.
· Creation & delivery of marketing emails (E-Shots) & SMS campaigns to the various customer databases.
· Work in conjunction with web developers to maximise website potential.
· Work with chosen marketing partners & suppliers to ensure success of marketing and PR campaigns.
· Monitor & report the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns, cost analysis and return on investment.
· Utilising Google Analytics to monitor & report effectiveness of websites, recommending changes for improvement.
The ideal candidate
· At least 2 years’ hands on digital marketing experience
· Basic knowledge of photoshop
· Excellent understanding of internet driven marketing, specifically the implementation of Google PPC campaigns, Google Adwords & SEO strategies
· Strong organisation skills
Apply For Job